OFC 2020, March 8-12, San Diego, CA, USA
OFC is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals.
Venue: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, USA
- Tuesday, March 10 >> 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 11 >> 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 12 >> 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
SETNA (Booth #3049): High Accuracy Flip-Chip Bonders and Surface Preparation using Atmospheric Plasma
We shall be pleased to welcome you on the SETNA Booth to discuss accurate Die/Flip Chip bonding and surface preparation for bonding and other applications.
Surface Preparation using Atmospheric Plasma
We shall be pleased to discuss the Advantages of our Atmospheric Plasma (ONTOS) for Surface Preparation. It is applicable to numerous process steps for Semiconductor Manufacturing or Assembly, and it can be integrated into production machines.
- photoresist de-scum & activation,
- preparation for Plating,
- photomask cleaning,
- bonding (de-oxidation, protection against re-oxidation),
- preparation for Capillary underfill,
- surface activation for die attach adhesion, etc.
High Accuracy Die / Flip Chip Bonding
SETNA distribute the SET Corporation Bonders in North America. We shall be pleased to present the ACCµRA Bonder Series, including a Research Table Top Machine dedicated to Universities. He will be also pleased to share information about the progress of the Future Equipment for High Volume Production, especially for 3D-Integration and Optoelectronic applications.