IWLPC 2018, October 23-25, 2018, San Jose, CA, USA
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton, San Jose, California, USA.
- Tuesday 23 — 10:00am to 5:00pm (Reception: 5:30pm to 7:00pm).
- Wednesday 24 — 9:30am to 3:30pm.
We shall be pleased to welcome you to the SETNA/SET Booth #11 to discuss accurate Die/Flip Chip bonding and surface preparation for bonding and other applications.
High Accuracy Die / Flip Chip Bonding
SETNA distributes the SET Corporation Bonders in North America. We shall be pleased to present the ACCµRA Bonder Series, including a Research Table Top Machine dedicated to Universities. We will be also pleased to share information about the progress of the SET’s FC-1 series: Equipment for High Volume Production, especially for 3D-Integration and Optoelectronic applications.
Surface Preparation using Atmospheric Plasma
We shall be pleased to discuss the Advantages of our Atmospheric Plasma (Ontos) for Surface Preparation. It is applicable to numerous process steps for Semiconductor Manufacturing or Assembly. Ontos is also available as an OEM version which can be integrated into production machines.
- Photoresist de-scum & activation,
- Preparation for plating,
- Photomask cleaning,
- Bonding (de-oxidation, protection against re-oxidation),
- Preparation for Capillary underfill,
- Surface activation for adhesive bonding.