SETNA is the distributor for Eastern USA of the IR Imaging Microscopes of the AST’s line.
These microscopes are employed for sub-surface observation, imaging, verification, inspection of materials and bond integrity.
Typical applications include:
- Overlay alignment measurement and verification.
- Die alignment measurement and verification, (flip chip/hybridization).
- Sub-surface feature based measurements.
- Aperture measurements.
- Thickness measurements based on focus adjust Z.
- MEMS device inspection.
- 3D Stacking process development and control.
- Incoming wafer inspection.
- Photovoltaic inspection.
- Wafer level CSP’s.
AST offers both table top and automated cassette-to-cassette systems, please call us for further details.