IWLPC 2017, October 24 – 26, San Jose, California, USA
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton, San Jose, California, USA.
- Tuesday 24 — 10:00am to 5:00pm (Reception: 5:30pm to 7:00pm).
- Wednesday 25 — 9:30am to 3:30pm.
Surface Preparation using Atmospheric Plasma and Reliable High Accuracy Flip-Chip Bonders.
We shall be pleased to welcome you on Booth #8, to discuss the Advantages of our Atmospheric Plasma (ONTOS) for Surface Preparation. It is applicable to numerous process steps for Semiconductor Manufacturing or Assembly, and it can be integrated into production machines.
- photoresist de-scum & activation,
- preparation for Plating,
- photomask cleaning,
- bonding (de-oxidation, protection against re-oxidation),
- preparation for Capillary underfill,
- surface activation for die attach adhesion, etc.
SETNA distribute the SET Corporation Bonders in North America.
An expert from France will be available to present the brand new ACCµRA Bonder Series, including a Research Table Top Machine dedicated to Universities. He will be also pleased to share information about the progress of the Future Equipment for High Volume Production, especially for 3D-Integration and Optoelectronic applications.